FSplay Removal Policy
FSplay takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that FSplay is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety of third party websites.
Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not FSplay. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. FSplay does not host any content on its servers or network.
FSplay is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from FSplay they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Content owners must also understand that FSplay is a complex system of automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions; if a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire channels, categories, shows or episodes to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed. This should be in the format as follows (from an episode page ex is here you need to paste the links that are available with the name Watch this Link):
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URL’s in that request.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), FSplay will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to FSplay’s designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to FSplay by providing FSplay’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit FSplay to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit FSplay to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to FSplay’s designated agent at: